We have designed the Trennfuchs® system to provide fast separation of the tyres into pure fractions of their basic components:
- Pure-grade alloy steel
- pure tyre rubber of different grain sizes
- synthetic fibre flakes
The Separation Fox system is low-maintenance, easy to handle and has low wear-costs. The energy demand is much lower than with conventional treatment processes.
- Separation Fox requires about 200 kW per ton, whilst conventional plants require about 1200 kW.
- No addition of foreign materials like nitrogen, cooling water etc.
- Separation Fox is a closed system without dust emissions.
- Separation Fox is low maintenance - no blades are used.
- Separation Fox is a modular system, one unit is designed to process 0.5 tons per hour.
- The size of the modules is equal to a 20' standard container.
Trennfuchs® key facts
The process is based on a kinetic principle where the unseparated material is subjected to high acceleration. The corresponding impact results in separation of the basic materials of the treated composite materials. This is why no chemical and/or liquid additives are required.
All components of the output granulate can be collected separately. With this process, a near 100% purity of the different material fractions can be obtained.
The system is operated under slight VACUUM in order to avoid dust emissions.
The size: the system is fitted into a container frame. Therefore, it can be transported WITHOUT disassembly and quickly be put into operation at the user's/customer's site after commissioning at the manufacturer's facility.
Each module is designed to process 0.5 tons per hour and works independently with its own control unit.
Staff requirement: 2 employees per shift can operate up to 5 modules (2.5 t/h) simultaneously.
Service interval: replacement of dynamic tools every 6 months (time requirement: 0.5 hours), replacement of static tools once per year (time requirement: 5 hours).
If necessary, different composite materials can be processed at the same time, e.g. with 2 lines tyre wire, 1 line copper cables, 1 line aluminium frames. These options are increasing the flexibility of the plant and improve the reliability of the return rate.